We are

We are

Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Amanda's Journey - My Personal Journal - Starting Reflection




This is a look into my personal weight loss / healthy living journal. 
- Amanda

9/22/2014 – Day 1

Starting Reflection
• I want to become stronger mentally and physically.
• I want to live a more active lifestyle. I want more energy. I am tired of sitting around and always feeling tired. 
• I want to be proud when I look at myself in the mirror. My self-esteem is very low right now.
• I want to feel less stress.

Positive Thinking
• I am focused on learning new things.
• I am open to spending more time on making me a better version of myself.
• I am committed to changing my lifestyle and living healthy.




My First Progress Pictures
( I'm sorry about the smudges on the mirror. This is real life!!) 

I am approximately 215 lbs in these pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment