We are

We are

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Reaching Goals Left and Right!!

We would like to mention how proud we are!!! Someone in our classes/training sessions reaches a goal almost every day!

Renee ran a lap around the park without stopping... and she loves to sprint (great acomplishment for someone that "doesn't run")!

Mallery can fit into her jeans without having to stretch!!

What can I say about Steffi?!?! She continuously impresses me! She shrunk into her new jeans already, passed MANY weight loss markers, runs like a maniac, and much more!

Patt is one of the strongest people that I have ever met! She NEVER makes excuses and always pushes herself! She is on her way to a much healthier and longer life!! Patt is our weight loss leader!!

Emily can now get her booty off of the ground in the reverse superman! Her next goal is to run a whole lap around the park without stopping.

These are a few examples of many. We will post more later!

Congrats to everyone!

1 comment:

  1. My next goal is completed my 2009 New Years Resolution of running in at least two organized 5k events this year. I completed the first one in August and am doing the next one of Thanksgiving morning at the Roseville Turkey Trot at Maidu Park. If anyone wants to join me, let me know.

    ReplyDelete