We are

We are

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

What Class Times Would You Like?

As you know, we are moving into a larger stuido toward the end of the month..yay!

We are also adding some instructors, class types, class times, kid/teen fitness, and kid sitting.

Some of the classes that we hope to add are:
- Zumba
- Jump Rope
- Biker Blast
- Jazzercise
- Yoga/Pilates
...and more!

To make sure that we are doing everything we can to work these classes into your schedule, please leave a comment with your ideal class days and times.

Thanks! Please feel free to call me if you have any questions. 916-626-7739

3 comments:

  1. I would love to seen Zumba and yoga/pilates. That's my vote!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think we should look at offering a few 5:30 classes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Since I work early and am off by 3:30pm, I'd like something earlier--maybe 4:30pm.

    ReplyDelete