We are

We are

Monday, May 7, 2012

Meet Our Client Of The Month

My name is Amy Jensen.  I found Guiding Fitness through my friend Kim. I have been coming to GF for almost two months.  I like the friendly people, and the motivation that I get from the trainers at GF.  I love the online classes because I work long hours and live in Citrus Heights, so that makes it very convenient!!  I have learned that making better choices in food makes me feel better, and gives me more energy AND is actually cheaper than eating fast food, or not so healthy food.  My goal was to fit into clothes that were not so baggy, and I can finally wear clothes that fit a little more snug when I want to.  I have learned that exercise keeps my body systems healthy, keeps my cholesterol down, my heart healthy, and keeps my immune system working at it's best.  I have two, almost grown kids, that I love to spend time with.  Mike is 19 and going to mechanic school, and I am very proud!  Melissa is 16 and a Sophomore at Mesa Verde High School in Citrus Heights.  My favorite sport is basket ball, and I love camping.  I live with my fiance, Jim, he is a plumber in the local 447.   I am an in-home care giver, and I hope to be an LVN really soon!  Cross your fingers for me!


No comments:

Post a Comment