We are

We are

Thursday, October 17, 2013

Cory's Secret

 CLA is a commonly discussed nutritional supplement in the past year or two, even featured on Dr. Oz as well as several other television programs. Since the launch of the product I have been using it consistently for 2 plus years in order to increase my body's natural metabolism, and have noticed significant alterations in my body scale of muscle to fat

The main role CLA takes in supplementing is altering body composition from fat to muscle. More natural forms of CLA can be found in dairy and beef products.
A clinically acceptable intake of CLA per day to maintain lean composition and increase metabolism is about 3.4 grams. I personally see that the supplement takes a better effect to my body if I am taking about 2.0 grams per meal in order to metabolize more stored body fat. I feel like this product really does work when taken properly, meaning the person is both active and regulating a healthy and clean diet. -Cory Howell

I personally think that if everyone were to implement more CLA into their daily meals and intake they'd be in better overall health. It would be necessary to intake 2.0-3.0 grams per meal but the overall results would benefit the body composition significantly. Give it a shot! Even if you don’t get the results you want, I want to hear about it! Feel free to comment below. 

Cory Howell
Personal Trainer
Strength/Conditioning Expert
( 916 ) 223 - 5153
cory @ guidingfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment