We are

We are

Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Journey to Creative Fitness


Journey to Creative Fitness



Hello!  I am  Melissa Patrick, a new trainer at  Guiding Fitness. I am certified by ACSM and will soon be graduating from Sac State with a Bachelor’s in Kinesiology.  
When I was a child I wasn’t involved in recreational sports, rather I played outside and made up my own games with my friends. I remember being outside a majority of my childhood. 

I chose Kinesiology as a profession because I love staying active and being outside. Kinesiology is a field that also allows for  creativity  when it comes to designing fitness programs.  

When I had a personal trainer, I remember him not being very interested in my needs. He seemed like he was just there for the job, which really  wore  down my motivation to go to the gym. I decided to become a Personal Trainer because I want to help others  meet  and  exceed  their wellness goals.  

I am a trainer that is enthusiastic about each and every client’s needs. I hope every client I have leaves my sessions with feelings of  accomplishment  and success.  I am excited to begin my career with Guiding Fitness and help others on their fitness journeys.


Fun Fitness Fact!
1 gram of carbohydrate = 4 calories
1 gram of protein = 4 calories
1 gram of fat = 9 calories

This is why it takes more work to burn fat, 
so let us help you get those bodies in motion! 

By Melissa Patrick
(916) 532 - 8779
melissa@guidingfitness.com

1 comment: