We are

We are

Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Finding Your Inner Circle



It’s a hard fought battle in the gym, in the grocery store and at home in the kitchen. It’s harder still in those places of judgment like your work office or sitting at a restaurant table across from friends, family and the likely acquaintance. Do I bow and follow or do I take my stance and BE my goals. Where do I derive my inspirations and motivators? How do I win this WAR!
Last Sunday afternoon I found myself surrounded with old friends and new alike at a park in Rocklin that I hadn’t ventured into before that day. A great day to play FOOTBALL!! It had been a long time since we last gathered for a game or anything for that matter.  After a couple hours of ugly pass patterns and smashing each other to bits we find ourselves reminiscing and gaining speed on each other’s lives as old friend might do. This leads me to sending an email to an old coach of mine and writing to you. 
It’s a re-realization I come to that those who care most for you are those who give it to you straight; Tell you when you wrong; Pick you up when you are down. They are the one who appreciate you for your differences and allow you to be who you are without scrutiny. These people are part of your inner circle.
The past, though it has gone, is pure education. The moments you have embraced the wild, you regret. Most importantly the moments when your stomach fluttered and your chest tightened, when you felt like all you were about to do was explode in total……fear, excitement, sadness, joy. Those moments are part of your inner circle.
Your present along with you future and future goals are all dependent on how you find and build you inner circle. Those whom we keep near and the moments we create, should all be enough to inspire and motivate in some way. Fill this circle with experiences and people worth sharing to the world. If you’re not willing to share some or all of this with the world ask yourself “If I continue with this (person/thing) how could I ever be In control of my life?” The vulnerability of the entire world peering upon your inner circle should leave you humble and proud to have inspired so many. If it does not it is not the world that looks down upon what you have done rather it is you who is still looking Down. For those out there look aimlessly down at the grown this is YOUR CALL TO ACTION! It’s time to lift you head, dig deep inside and come full circle. There is little in this world that will do for you, that you will not do for the world. Become that little piece of this wonderful world that shines bright from within your inner circle.

Ryan Canon   CFT
We learn We grow We conquer!
Contact: Guiding Fitness at 916-626-7739 or by email at info@guidingfitness.com

For a more direct approach contact me at Ryan@Guidingfitness.com

No comments:

Post a Comment