We are

We are

Saturday, September 19, 2009

Adding more to our great group!

We have mentioned before how great our clients are. Our Guiding Fitness group has become more than a gym or place to sweat, we have all become great friends! They are so motivated that we actually have to make them to take a break. We've been told that Guiding Fitness is addictive, which is great because it means that we are doing our job! The next step is to keep the motivation up. I heard somewhere that over 50% of people that start a work out program end it in less than 8 weeks. Our goal is to lower that number down to 10%. Sure it's a challange, but one that we are willing to take on.

This weekend we hope to add several more clients to the program. All I can hope for is that they are just as great as the ones that we already have.

1 comment:

  1. Guiding Fitness IS addictive :) In fact, I was in Tahoe last night wishing that I could have come to the class before I headed out of town!
    I've got a good feeling about our new members. I know they are going to love it too.

    ReplyDelete