We are

We are

Sunday, September 20, 2009

Guiding Fitness and Making Strides Against Breast Cancer

Here is a facebook note posted by one of our members, Mallery. We encourage anyone involved in Guiding Fitness to join the team. Thanks Mallery!!!!

"About 3 weeks ago I joined a gym in Lincoln called Guiding Fitness. I LOVE it. Its not like any other gym that I've been to. Its a smaller place, which again, I love. The owner offers personal training and also teaches fitness classes. The classes that I go to are in the evenings but there are also classes in the morning and on Saturdays. Its a really good group of people coming to the classes and we're really getting to know each other.

I'm starting a team for the Making Strides Against Breast Cancer walk at the State Capitol on Sunday Oct. 18. Hopefully women from the gym will join, and I'd love for my mom, aunts, sisters, cousins, friends to come too. If you go to the Making Strides Link you can join our team "Guiding Fitness" or join as an individual. http://main.acsevents.org/site/TR/MakingStridesAgainstBreastCancer/MSABCFY10California/1520453144?JServSessionIdr002=jo4xunjw91.app310b&pg=entry&fr_id=19782

If you're not interested in walking, please think about supporting our team with a donation. Thanks!"

No comments:

Post a Comment