We are

We are

Friday, October 2, 2009

Class update

Hey everyone! Sorry we haven't written in a while, it will get better =)

We had an 80's theme for the modern aerobics class on Wednesday. It was so much fun, maybe we will do it again sometime (and get pictures). We also learned a new routine. The routine days definitely get our heart pumping...and they are tons of fun!

Our topic for the Thursday night support class was how to handle stressful situations. Our homework is to do the following 3 things WHEN we get stressed this week:
1) Ask yourself how important it really is. Will you be worried about it in a couple of days..or even a couple of minutes?
2) Close your eyes and think about something peaceful (like laying on the beach or having a family dinner)
3) Call a cheerful friend to chat.


From now on we will be posting all of the support topics and homework so that those that missed it can still keep up.

See ya soon!

2 comments:

  1. I'm ready for the next 80's themed workout and I don't care if I'm the only guy there and I'm sad I missed the first one!!! Hahahaha!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Fitness Support group is awesome. The topics so far have been great, yes including Clean Eating. I look forward to the rest, and I'm on the hunt for headbands and leg warmers, looks like I'm buying stretch pants again....LOL....

    ReplyDelete