We are

We are

Monday, January 4, 2010

1/2 Marathon Running Group

We are going to start training for the 1/2 marathon soon. Our goal is to train as a group at least 2 days a week. Here are some days and times that are available. Please leave your comments on which ones work best for you.


Tuesday at 5:15pm

Wednesday at 6:00pm

Thursday at 5:15pm

Friday at 5:15 or 5:30pm

Saturday at 10:00am (during the Fun Run)


Saturday at 10:00am is a set time. Once we get closer to the date, we may start at 9:00.
Any feedback would be appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Hi it's Dawn, Friday's and Saturday's work the best for me. I will be out of town though on Feb. 12th thru the 15th.....

    I will not be able to do the Tuesday, Wednesday or Thursday above times at all with my work schedule but if that is what's best for everyone else I would at least meet for the fun runs....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Due to my work schedule, I won’t be able to make it out to Guiding fitness till 6pm on weekdays. Wednesday and Friday nights and Saturdays work best for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. any day works for me at this time :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can do Weds. but not until after Pilates/Yoga is over at 6:30. Tuesday at 5:15 works well.

    ReplyDelete