We are

We are

Monday, November 18, 2013

Call Me Brea :)

Hi everyone my name is Breannon, but you can just call me Brea for short. I am 19 years old, and I have lived in Lincoln all of my life. I graduated from Lincoln High School two years ago, and I am now attending Sierra College, but I hope to be attending Chico in the next year and a half to two years. Right now, I am working towards my general education and hopefully my AA in Early Childhood Education and in history or health education. 



I've always had a passion for teaching others, I am a water safety instructor and I also work at a preschool as an assistant preschool teacher. I have worked for McBean Pool here in Lincoln for three years now and have been a water Safety Instructor for two years. 




As a child, a teen and adult I've always had a passion for helping others and having others succeed: to help somebody with something they have always wanted do or had trouble doing. In my spare time I love to just sit outside and read or play with my dogs and walk. In life I want to inspire people to better themselves and love who they are as a person. Two of my quotes that I always live by are "Live the Life you Love and Love the Life you Live" and the second one is "Live Laugh Love"

No comments:

Post a Comment