We are

We are

Friday, January 17, 2014

The Body Competition: Kylie's Inroduction

My whole life I've just wanted to be thin!  I did like most teenage girls and compared myself to the average 5'5 110 pound high school cheerleader that I could never be... Although I have always been very active I have never been a small girl. At 5'9 and 160 pounds I have busted my booty and done tons of cardio to have the body I have today. 
This is a cardio body! 
I feel and look good but I want to be stronger.  My passion is to help others love and be strong in the body they have. As a partner of guiding fitness my goal is to help the community be healthy and active.. to change the world. 
Going into this body competition I have a lot of fears and I know it's going to take a lot of work but I'm inviting you to watch my process and my progress as I take this body to a bikini competition and push it further than it's ever been pushed before. 

For more on this amazing journey click the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment