We are

We are

Friday, January 17, 2014

The Body Competition: Kacie's Introduction

No, that is not a 6 pack in that pic.. it's a pile of stretch marks and lumpy fat. Besides when I was pregnant, this is the most out of shape I've been. I know a lot of you are out there saying whoopie because you see a big teddy bear about to hibernate when you look in the mirror. Keep in mind that fitness is my life, my passion and my career. There is no excuse for me having wiggle in the middle (and arms and legs and back lol). It's like when you walk into a hair salon and see a stylist that looks like their daughter cut their hair with a chain saw... just not acceptable! I'm sure you take a lot of pride in your career; Accountants with perfect spreadsheets and sharp minds, florists with their beautiful arrangements that bring joy to so many people, bank tellers that keep a smile on their face no matter the situation, stay at home moms that do the job of 7 people... we all have our strengths and mine lately isn't so strong, literally! 

So here is my story. By sharing my crazy life, I hope to inspire you to stop making excuses and start making a plan, for whatever it may be! 


For more on this amazing journey click the following link:

No comments:

Post a Comment